Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Menu Plan

I found a blog written by a wonderful woman named Bobbie Jo who wrote up an Aldi menu plan.  She actually has two meal plans and I thought I would incorporate it into my menu planning.  I am so glad I found Aldi because their prices are awesome. Some of the products aren't tasty at all, and that's no prob because they have a great money-back guarantee.  If you don't like it, they'll refund your money.  I purchased almost everything from Aldi for my dinners, with the exception of meats.
Most of the recipes here are from Bobbie Jo's blog, and some are my own.  All my dinners are served with steamed vegetables and a freshly chopped salad (with the exception of brinners).  These dinners serve me, my 18 yo son and my 11 1/2 yo daughter, as well as leftovers for mine and Maggie's lunch the next day.
With that being said, here is my menu plan for the month of January:
Meatball sliders/ sweet potato fries
Roasted Turkey/ stuffing/ mashed potatoes
Red Beans and Rice/ cornbread
Minestrone Soup/ breadsticks
Balked Ziti/ cheese biscuits
Turkey Enchilada casserole- using leftover turkey
Chicken salad sammies
 Shrimp Alfredo/ breadsticks
Turkey soft tacos/ beans and rice
Chicken Stir Fry/ Garlic bread

Turkey, broccoli and cheddar roll-ups- using leftover turkey




I would like to share a picture of each dinner when I make them, but I can't promise I'll do it. I've provided the links to Bobbie Jo's dinners.  
test signature

0 comments: